 People / 550
549  |  551
Subject:
Personal Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 05:39:40 GMT

Hey...

Just thought I'd toss out my personal page URL to yall for fun.  Its
not linked to from the main zacktron.com site yet, cause I am not 100%
done with it.  I'm using this as my experiment in weird web design and
random silliness and stupidity as a whole.  I don't know if you'd call
it art, but I think its rather funny...  The main thing to do is click
around - its not the easiest to navigate on purpose.  Its pretty
image-intensive too, but let it load for the best experience.  When
you get to the main page, the wheel of letters are the links to the
rest of the site.  Have fun with it, and send feedback.

http://www.zacktron.com/tcourtney/

*Hint - wherever you see a rubber ducky try to click it, if you get
lucky a surprise will come up.

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org