 People / 499
Re: Lutz Uhlmann's New URL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 12:59:07 GMT

[ FUT lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw ]

Fredrik:

Lutz just emailed me and asked me to post information regarding his
new url at his own domain:

http://www.el-lutzo.de/lego

Do you think you could update the URLs at ldraw.org as well?  I'm
thinking about the ones under download->software->L2P.

It should work correctly now.

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:               sparre@cats.nbi.dk              --