 People / 497
    Re: James Jessiman Photos —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Thanks for sharing, Tim, but couldn't you have used one of the pictures where he's smiling? james1.jpg looks so somber... --Bram (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.people)

        Re: James Jessiman Photos —Tim Courtney
   (...) I know it looks somber, but I think for that type of picture [I thought] he's in the pose that fits best. I could change it, but I didn't see any of the other ones fitting well there. Yeah, I wish he was smiling in that picture... I need to (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.people)