 People / 479
  Re: Reminder: Adventures in Anime Music

(...) *checks the newsgroup* oh good, it's an off-topic one... Anyway, I've got a bunch of "to buy" cds too. Namely FFT, as man Dragon Warrior/Quest ones as I can find, and the Escaflowne 1-3 cds. But hey, with 150+ cds at the moment, I guess I can (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Reminder: Adventures in Anime Music

(...) Yup, FFT is on my list too. I'm currently waiting for my backordered Legend of Mana OST to come in. :) I only have about 15-20 CDs... But I did just acquire the Record of Lodoss War TV OST Vol. 1! *Great* CD! I highly recommend it! I love the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)