 People / 4750
    Her first Technic model —Maarten Steurbaut
   Hi all, During the past two years my second daughter has been asking me (begging actually...) repeatedly when I would finally give her permission to let her build one of my sets. You see, the children have never played with my lego; they have their (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.people, FTX) !

        Re: Her first Technic model —Nick Goetz
     (...) That is excellent Maarten. This is my all time favorite set. What a way to get her started. I know how it can be hard to share! Congratulations to your daughter on her determination and perseverance. -Nick (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: Her first Technic model Gereon Stein
     Hi Maarten, having a daughter at exactly the same age, I can only congratulate your daughter to have mastered this truly amazing set. My kids' technic affinity is somewhat limited, so I figure my son will be the first to actually ask - and he's only (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: Her first Technic model —Brian Davis
     (...) Congratulations to you for sharing and having a daughter that interested... and major congratulations to her for completing such a detailed functional model! Wonderful to see. You *do* realize your budget for Technic just went significantly (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Her first Technic model —Maarten Steurbaut
   Thanks for the replies. Now, guess what... she's been asking for set 8466 (extreme offroader). I'll know what to do the next school holidays... Maarten @Brian: indeed wonderful new technic sets this year (linear actuator!) (17 years ago, 16-Jan-08, to lugnet.people, FTX)