 People / 4750
  Her first Technic model

Hi all, During the past two years my second daughter has been asking me (begging actually...) repeatedly when I would finally give her permission to let her build one of my sets. You see, the children have never played with my lego; they have their (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.people, FTX) !

  Re: Her first Technic model

(...) That is excellent Maarten. This is my all time favorite set. What a way to get her started. I know how it can be hard to share! Congratulations to your daughter on her determination and perseverance. -Nick (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Her first Technic model

Hi Maarten, having a daughter at exactly the same age, I can only congratulate your daughter to have mastered this truly amazing set. My kids' technic affinity is somewhat limited, so I figure my son will be the first to actually ask - and he's only (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Her first Technic model

(...) Congratulations to you for sharing and having a daughter that interested... and major congratulations to her for completing such a detailed functional model! Wonderful to see. You *do* realize your budget for Technic just went significantly (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Her first Technic model

Thanks for the replies. Now, guess what... she's been asking for set 8466 (extreme offroader). I'll know what to do the next school holidays... Maarten @Brian: indeed wonderful new technic sets this year (linear actuator!) (17 years ago, 16-Jan-08, to lugnet.people, FTX)