 People / 464
Re: WBZ-TV4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 07:48:34 GMT

In lugnet.people, John Neal writes:
Or about 8 minutes with DSL;-)  What a hoot!  It was fun to put a face with
Suzanne.  But did the reporter have to call LUGNET a "LEGO business"?  That
description seemed a little trite for what LUGNET is.

I think it was probably just the easier way they could explain it in 1 1/2
seconds.  The multiple domains (lugnet.com, auczilla.com, baseplate.com, and
fibblesnork.com) may also have confused things a bit.  :-]

The "lottery" comment, BTW, was pieced in from a totally different part of
the interview (not business-related).  I'd mentioned that we both felt that
meeting someone with such similar interests (LEGO as well as non-LEGO) was
like winning the lottery.

Oh well, good airtime though{:^D  Way to go T and S!

It was a lot of fun!  :)  Even came up with a new cross-theme idea while
playing with the bricks.  :)

--Todd