 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 554
Re: WBZ-TV4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 14:00:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Todd Lehman writes:

BTW, here are a couple composite screen captures he made:

  http://www.lugnet.com/temp/wbz4tv/cap1.jpg
  http://www.lugnet.com/temp/wbz4tv/cap2.jpg

--Todd

Sorry I missed it :-( Hopefully we will be able to download it soon.  From the
pics it looks like it was interesting and you guys had some fun doing it.

Allways good to get good press for the adult community.

Eric

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/