 People / 4632
  Jake Abducted by Aliens?

Jake Abducted by Aliens? Probably not, but he hasn't posted to his own blog in two months now. (URL) I do recall a fairly recent LUGNET message vouching for Kjeld's character, so apparently he's out there somewhere. I suppose it's natural he would (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jul-06, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Jake Abducted by Aliens?

(...) (URL) (18 years ago, 30-Jul-06, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Jake Abducted by Aliens?

(...) above), I start a new job today, one which has the worst boss ever ... me. I'm looking forward to it though, it's going to be great fun. No distance has been meant, it's just played out that way. You've actually not heard much from me because (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jul-06, to lugnet.people)