 People / 4467
    R.I.P. Piggy from Voivod —Eric Sophie
   Sad weekend. One of my favorite guitarists of all time from my most beloved band EVER, (URL) Denis "Piggy" D'amour of VOIVOD passed away Friday>. (URL) courtesy Voivod.com>> Voivod has been described as "Futuristic Sci-Fi Metal" amoung many other (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.people, FTX) !