 People / 4467
  R.I.P. Piggy from Voivod

Sad weekend. One of my favorite guitarists of all time from my most beloved band EVER, (URL) Denis "Piggy" D'amour of VOIVOD passed away Friday>. (URL) courtesy Voivod.com>> Voivod has been described as "Futuristic Sci-Fi Metal" amoung many other (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.people, FTX) !