 People / 4463
  Re: I am not a nazi.

Hey Richie, I'm still a bit confused on one question: are you, or are you not, a Nazi? ;) More seriously, I did think the reception you got was over-harsh. This area of humor is always a very tricky thing--Mel Brooks, Monty Python, Charlie Chaplin, (...) (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.people, FTX)