 People / 4414
    Re: picture help —Jason Brant
   (...) Ok I think I got it now. Ill probubly sign up for maj.com, but one more question would brickshelf work as a image host or would maj.com be better. thanks Jason (Flip) (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: picture help —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) Normally I'd recommend Brickshelf, but with recent events there (and a request at the top of Brickshelf to use Maj.com), I'd think Maj would be a more surefire bet. At least for now. Kelly (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.people, FTX)