 People / 4389
  Re: Quick trip home

(...) Suzanne- We've never met, but your list reveals a lot about your personality. I grew up in CT, but spent less than 24 hours of my life in Boston before moving to CA at age 18. Oddly, since then, I've seeen a lot of Boston (2 trips this year so (...) (19 years ago, 11-May-05, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Quick trip home

(...) Really? -none- ? gosh. There are exactly two in this region of SC. I make a trip to the closer one every weekend with my husband. (We have to help them stay in business!!) (...) Eeee, I'll pass on lobsters. They look like something (...) (19 years ago, 15-May-05, to lugnet.people)