 People / 4389
Re: Quick trip home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 17:03:47 GMT

In lugnet.people, Suzanne Rich Green wrote:
Well, I’m back. Aside from annoyances by United Airlines (delays, missing
connections, and broken airplanes), things went very smoothly. I had a good time
being back in Boston (understatement).

Suzanne-

We've never met, but your list reveals a lot about your personality.

I grew up in CT, but spent less than 24 hours of my life in Boston before moving
to CA at age 18. Oddly, since then, I've seeen a lot of Boston (2 trips this
year so far, expect 2 more at least before the year is out).

Two things high on my list when I get to New England that were not on yours:
Dunkin' Donuts (none in Southern CA) and lobster. I had a 3 pound baked and
stuffed one at Legal Seafoods at MIT last month. It was fabulous.

I got to Maynard MA occasionally as a child and loved to go candlepin bowling. I
found some still open lanes in MA last August before Brickfest, but couldn't
schedule the time. Next trip.

I look forward to meeting you someday.

-Ted Michon
SCLTC