 People / 4356
  Re: Just some cool stuff

(...) -snip- I installed Mr. Krinkle at the club last Friday. (pics to follow) I will be bringing another. Probably the Skrylitch and two giant Technic Beams. I got contracted to do a party at Echo of Art, next week. Today, I am going to a park in (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Just some cool stuff

(...) -snip- -snip- (...) -snip- (...) (URL) Rizmit @ Church Square Park Echo of Art Promotional display (20 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)