 People / 429
  Re: I didn't get my memebership pack yet

(...) Hmmm, that's no good. :-( Yours would have been sent sometime around the first week of December (and you're marked as already having paid). Ever had airmail from U.S. to Turkey take longer than 8 weeks? I made sure that all 7 lines of your (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: I didn't get my memebership pack yet

(...) Sorry about the long address..:-) Actually, by my experience from 30+ trades from US, airmail takes 5-15 days, including clearance from customs (non document only packages go to the customs first), and ground shipment takes 1-2.5 months. Most (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.people)