 People / 424
    Re: If Lego made new Town sets... what should they be? —Kevin Wilson
   Well, if we're into smallest school mode... my daughter's school is 130 kids K-10. It's part of the public school system but it's an alternative school (non-coercive and parent participation.) Kevin (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: If Lego made new Town sets... what should they be? —James Powell
   (...) I went to BAS (Beaches Alternative School) for a while, it was 3 classrooms, from JK to 10, and I believe there were less than 30 of us there (2 grade 10 students) But, if you note, IPS is a _public_ school, and in the heart of Toronto. The (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.people)