 People / 4224
    Re: On retaining information... —Lester Witter
   (...) I have been told that the best way to learn something is to teach it. In this context you might try writing a report or article about what your learned. Imagine that you are trying to teach it to someone. This involves some time and you should (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.people)

        Re: On retaining information... —Tim Courtney
   (...) I can certainly see the truth there. I learned the most about the LDraw system and POV-Ray when working on (URL) Virtual LEGO>--in fact, I'd credit that project to probably 75% of my practical knowledge of the tools. It forced me to not only (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.people, FTX)