 People / 4056
    Kevin WIlson's market garden —Kevin Wilson
   My partner Spencer and I moved last year out of the city to a rural area up the BC coast from Vancouver, to grow veggies and sell them at the local Farmers Market. I posted some pictures of our garden recently, and thought some of you might like to (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Kevin WIlson's market garden —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Wow, purple poppies, who knew? Well apparently you did. What zone are you in there? Beautiful pictures by the way. Janey "Red Brick" (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Kevin WIlson's market garden —Kevin Wilson
   (...) Well no, I didn't :-) It was a pack of "annual mixed poppies" I got in a seed swap, so I had no idea what to expect, or that the darn things would be 30" high! They are quite spectacular. (...) 8b... we have long cool springs, warm dry (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.people)