 People / 4058
Re: Kevin WIlson's market garden
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 23:16:14 GMT

Wow, purple poppies, who knew? Well apparently you did.

Well no, I didn't :-)  It was a pack of "annual mixed poppies" I got in a
seed swap, so I had no idea what to expect, or that the darn things would be
30" high! They are quite spectacular.

What zone are you in
there?  Beautiful pictures by the way.

8b... we have long cool springs, warm dry summers, long falls, and wet but
not extremely cold winters.

Kevin
Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: