 People / 4036
  Re: Good news for me!

(...) Cool! I am sure you will have a great time! There is a lot to see that isn't at the other parks! Is there anyway you can do me a favor? I designed the entrance archway to Legoland Germany and was there for opening day. Unfortunatly, they (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Good news for me!

(...) Natürlich, Bill; I'd be happy to oblige. I'll see what I can find. What is your price limit? I'll see how that works for my carry on, as that's all we're taking. Postcards easy, Books/ brochures okay too, beyond that we'll see. I'll also be (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.people, FTX)