 People / 4038
Re: Good news for me!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 04:43:43 GMT

In lugnet.people, Bill Vollbrecht wrote:

Cool! I am sure you will have a great time! There is a lot to see that isn’t at the other parks!

Is there anyway you can do me a favor? I designed the entrance archway to Legoland Germany and was there for opening day. Unfortunatly, they didn’t have any postcards or anything with the image of it. If they do have anything with that image on it, could I convince you to purchase it, and I can reimburse you for it? I don’t think I will be going back to Europe anytime soon, and would like some “official” souveniers to put in my portfolio!

Anything you can do will be greatly appreciated!

Bill

Natürlich, Bill; I’d be happy to oblige. I’ll see what I can find. What is your price limit? I’ll see how that works for my carry on, as that’s all we’re taking. Postcards easy, Books/ brochures okay too, beyond that we’ll see. I’ll also be taking pictures, so I’ll be sure to get the archway at least once.

Peace and missions,

Ley Ward, aka Professor Whateverly et al.