 People / 400
    An introduction. —Mark A. Herzberg
   Hi everyone! My name is Mark Herzberg and this is my first time at Lugnet. If my name sounds familiar, thats because it is. My uncle, who shares by birthday, first and last name, and initials, posts on this group and told me about it (I will call (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.people)

        Re: An introduction. —Matthew Miller
   (...) Welcome! It _is_ a lot of fun. (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.people)