 People / 400
399  |  401
Subject:
An introduction.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 21:19:22 GMT

Hi everyone!

My name is Mark Herzberg and this is my first time at Lugnet. If my name
sounds familiar, thats because it is. My uncle, who shares by birthday, first
and last name, and initials, posts on this group and told me about it (I will
call myself "Mark A. Herzberg" to differate) . I am fourteen (fifteen, driving
age, soon) and am a big LEGO fan. My favourite theme was Town, though I hate
the new sets. The new Adventurer and Artic sets are my favourite current set,
though in the past I liked Town, Castle and some Pirates. I have been playing
with LEGO since around three years old and have over 200 sets, mostly Town,
Train, and Castle. I have built to LEGO towns, and am working on a third one.
I also like Model Team and some of the advanced TECHNIC sets. Other than LEGO
I like cars, tenis, crew and other normal teenager stuff (mall, movies, etc.),
as well as going on the internet. From the looks of it, LUGNet looks like a
lot of fun.