 People / 3961
  Re: May I present...

(...) lol Assuming he even wants his kids around LEGO;-) (...) My wife is working on her doctorate studying the effects of music, and specifically classical music upon premature infants. Her thesis is that it is highly beneficial, and I would guess (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: May I present...

(...) Good point--thankfully, MEGABLOKS also come in DUPLO-scale. PRIMO-scale, too, now that I think of it, but Maggie's right about skipping that stage. I don't recall which set# it was, exactly, but my first LEGO was a universal building set of (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.people, FTX)