 People / 3812
    cute Brickfest story... —Benjamin Medinets
   Hi. I was in the castle room, and keeping a close eye on the kids in there while some of the other participants were doing stuff elsewhere. There was a boy, who was probably between 5 and 8. (Didn't find out exactly how old he was), and when he saw (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.castle)

        Re: cute Brickfest story... —James Stacey
   (...) Thats cos' Jack is the coolest and the child was clever enough to know this (I've had a Samurai Jack on my monitor for a few months now (URL) that Aku is just great. Spot on. Muchos Kudos to Jim Green on that one. -- James Stacey ---...--- (...) (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.castle)