 People / 3807
  Re: Adrian Drake.

(...) Thank you Mark for posting that image. I was wondering who the heck all you guys were. :) I like how I conveniently managed to hide most of my face such that when they come to take us away I shall remain free to carry on building. :> Space! (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Adrian Drake.

(...) I can see your diabolic eye too, you know. :) x-post to lugnet.admin.suggestions. To get serious for a while, it would be neat to have some sort of picture thingie on the member page here at Lugnet. Especially since I wont afford the flight to (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.suggestions)