 People / 3672
  Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

Well. I am not looking for a big heavy discussion. If the participants arent going to be friendly then I am not intersted and that is the general vibe that I hear about it. I am also not interested in deep theological discusions. I didnt come here (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

Ohh, that was "you guys" not you specifically. Didnt mean to aim that at one person. :) Also wanted to mention as i am sure it will come up.. I am not worried about the defensability of my faith. I have no 'need' to defend it. Christ can defend (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate)