 People / 3669
Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 05:02:35 GMT

In lugnet.people, Maggie Cambron writes:
You know, like Shadrach, Meshach, and... David.  (Can't spell that last
guy's name anyway.)  :-)

Abednego, I think.

When I was a kid, I was taught a little mnemonic; "shake the bed, make the
bed, and to bed we go." Innocent then, but now I think it could have other
implications ;')

The Rev. might get a kick out of that one... I wonder when the next Brick
Testament installment is due... @:^)>  <-- bearded dude wearing turban

-Tim