 People / 3384
  Hi, All

Anyone remember me? It's been ten months or so since I posted last. Spent some time finding myself in a spiritual sense and I have to say I'm a lot happier and more grounded. Looking forward to getting reaquainted! Tanya/Tatyana (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hi, All

(...) HI TANYA! Welcome back! Glad to hear you've worked out some of the stresses in your life...I don't mind telling you that I was a bit worried for you. Now, let's get you to BricksWest in 2003...I'm still in desperate need of a good flunkie! 8?) (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hi, All

(...) Thank you! (...) Again, thank you, Matt! There isn't a church, temple, synagogue, or mosque which I haven't visited recently, and I have a much broader (and happier) view of my place in the world. (...) Sorry to say, my window of opportunity (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.people)