 People / 3386
Re: Hi, All
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 15:36:56 GMT

HI TANYA! Welcome back!

Thank you!

Glad to hear you've worked out some of the stresses in your life...I don't
mind telling you that I was a bit worried for you.

Again, thank you, Matt!  There isn't a church, temple, synagogue, or mosque
which I haven't visited recently, and I have a much broader (and happier)
view of my place in the world.

Now, let's get you to BricksWest in 2003...I'm still in desperate need of a
good flunkie!

Sorry to say, my window of opportunity to go to San Diego is closed for now.
My sister and her kids are back in Minnesota while her husband is in the
Persian Gulf.  And good for me, but too bad for you, but my flunkie days are
over! :p  I'll be busy for the next few years still studying the greater
view of the universe while my kids are still little, and as soon as my
daughter starts first grade, I will be starting on a nursing degree so that
I can become a midwife.  Oh, and we need to buy a house somewhere along the
line, too.  I need more space for my Lego castle and (someday) village.  A
girl's got to have a plan!  I'm very excited!

Good to hear from you, Matt!

Tanya