 People / 3264
    Back in the States/LEGOWORLD Thanks —Tim Courtney
   Hey everyone - I arrived in Chicago this afternoon after some time in Denmark and Germany after LEGOWORLD. I'm exhausted!! Right now I'm forcing myself to stay awake until 10:30 or so (normal bedtime) so I can get back into the time zone at home. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events)

        Re: Back in the States/LEGOWORLD Thanks —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
     (...) Hi Tim, good to hear you came back without getting into any trouble. Being tired seems to be part of the hobby. My days after legoworld were mainly dovoted to sleep as well.... [Snip away all names, although I agree: all of de bouwsteen did a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events)

        Re: Back in the States/LEGOWORLD Thanks —Klaas H. Meijaard
      (...) > (...) Hi Tim, nice to have you back on-line! BTW: in your report you mention everything and everybody during day-light.... Not a word about all this knowledge you acquired regarding Dutch beers, disco's etc.??? This upcoming (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events)

         Re: Back in the States/LEGOWORLD Thanks —Tim Courtney
     Hey Klaas - Haha! Well now I'm back in the US with 4 months to go till 21, and Zero Tolerance(TM) doesn't leave me much room to skirt around the law....ahh well I can wait. The Dutch beers were great, and I had a few in Germany and Denmark as well. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events)

        Re: Back in the States/LEGOWORLD Thanks —Manfred Moolhuysen
     (...) Great speach, Tim. Sounds almost like you're accepting a award :-) Without kidding, I realy appreciate and enjoyed your report and the "credits". I could tell you've done reseach on our names, you've had mine spelled almost completely right (I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Back in the States/LEGOWORLD Thanks —Jaco van der Molen
   Hey Tim! Good to hear from you and that you have arrived safely home. We sure had a great time in Zwollen and Heino. I am looking forward to reading your article on LW. Right now, I am pretty busy making a new website for my models and the sets I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events)