 People / 3142
    Kevin (was: Re: Hi, I'm a newbie, blah blah blah) —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Incidentally, I've been meaning to ask you, Kevin... How are you doing? Recovering well? Will we see you at BrickFest? best LFB (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Kevin (was: Re: Hi, I'm a newbie, blah blah blah) —Kevin Salm
   (...) CAUTION: Long Hey there Mr. LFB Thanks for asking about me; it has been a while since I have reported here. My physical condition is quite good and I get around now like I have 2 good legs. As a cost-saving measure, my employer's COMP (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.people)