 People / 3142
  Kevin (was: Re: Hi, I'm a newbie, blah blah blah)

(...) Incidentally, I've been meaning to ask you, Kevin... How are you doing? Recovering well? Will we see you at BrickFest? best LFB (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Kevin (was: Re: Hi, I'm a newbie, blah blah blah)

(...) CAUTION: Long Hey there Mr. LFB Thanks for asking about me; it has been a while since I have reported here. My physical condition is quite good and I get around now like I have 2 good legs. As a cost-saving measure, my employer's COMP (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.people)