 People / 3140
    Re: New 2002 Belville Sets —Sheree Rosenkrantz
   (...) Saw you in a PNLTC meeting picture while going through the Brickshelf recent files. See you met Wayne. I envy you! I would enjoy meeting both Terri and Wayne in person, creative people of my vintage. (...) gee, Frank, Why people Cave is (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.people)

        Re: New 2002 Belville Sets —Frank Filz
   (...) Yes, and Wayne mentioned knowing you. (...) Caving is actually pretty safe. Flash flooding is an issue, but in only a handful of caves. Most caves don't flood at all, and most of those that do, you just don't go in during the rain. An (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.people)