 People / 3140
Re: New 2002 Belville Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2002 03:19:47 GMT

In lugnet.year.2002, Frank Filz writes:
sheree rosenkrantz wrote:
life is good?

I'm settling in pretty well in Oregon. I've been starting to get active
in church. I've now really officially joined PNLTC (as in actually paid
dues) and have been to a few get togethers.

Saw you in a PNLTC meeting picture while going through the Brickshelf recent
files.  See you met Wayne.  I envy you! I would enjoy meeting  both Terri
and Wayne in person, creative people of my vintage.

I've made e-mail contacts,
but haven't hooked up yet, with gamers. Last Friday I attended a caving
club meeting and hope to get caving again soon.

gee, Frank, Why people Cave is something i will never understand?  The whole
idea of cramming oneself into a dark, cold hole in the ground...  East coast
flash flooding could happen and west coast, i have heard rumors of
earthquakes there.  Gives cave in a new meaning.  be careful!

I've got my LEGO about half unpacked.

Bogles my mind that it all got packed and moved in the first place.

Most of my storage is now
semi-organized, and I've started to get set up again to do sorting. My
built sets are still in boxes waiting to be dealt with.

a photo tour at some point?
You have said nothing of The "B" word... [building  not buying ;-) ].
Remember the more you build the less you have to sort and put away.
Limiting yourself to building with what you have yet to sort would yield
some interesting results.  ['specially with the new Belvilles yet to be
sorted...]

It is good to hear things are going well for you there.

take care,
sheree

FUT: lugnet.people

Frank