 People / 3139
Re: New 2002 Belville Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.belville, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 16:57:45 GMT

sheree rosenkrantz wrote:
life is good?

I'm settling in pretty well in Oregon. I've been starting to get active
in church. I've now really officially joined PNLTC (as in actually paid
dues) and have been to a few get togethers. I've made e-mail contacts,
but haven't hooked up yet, with gamers. Last Friday I attended a caving
club meeting and hope to get caving again soon.

I've got my LEGO about half unpacked. Most of my storage is now
semi-organized, and I've started to get set up again to do sorting. My
built sets are still in boxes waiting to be dealt with.

FUT: lugnet.people

Frank