 People / 3136
Re: My Mom and Dad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 20:24:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Anthony Sava writes:
This probably belongs in off-topic, but since it involves LEGOs I figured it
couldn't hurt to put this here.  If I'm wrong, I apologize in advance.

Well, it's finally here.  In less than twelve hours I will be walking across
the stage of Reed Arena and will have become an official graduate of Texas A&M
University.  It's taken me five long years, but I'm gonna do it.  My grades
have been cleared, my cap and gown are pressed, I'm ready to go.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! From one Aggie to another, welcome to becoming a "former
student".

Don't worry, it took most of us, including myself, 5 years to finish. That's
almost normal now.

What are you plans now? Are you thinking about moving to Houston? ;-)

TJ
A&M Class of '97