 People / 3121
    Re: §Infer Monkeys for Parrots!§ —Monica Wilbur
   mo's treatise on monkeys: Monkeys are evil to their very brown cores. Monkeys can do everything we can do, but better (they're just lazy, is all). It would not surprise me to learn that at least one monkey is sitting on the LEGO Company's board of (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: §Infer Monkeys for Parrots!§ —Richard Noeckel
   (...) Excellent, We move into action upon daybreak! (I've already been in conversation with B 1 & B 2... They want in on our campaign. They appear to have a personal vendetta against these foul feces throwers.) (URL) Let the liberation begin, (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.starwars)