 People / 3111
    Re: What's going on in the LEGO world? —Mark or Milissa Millere
   (...) That reminds me Frank, What song and group were you talking about when you sald "Mark gave me a tour of the warehouse (you need to listen to a song on a CD I have...)." ? Thanx, Mark (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

        Re: What's going on in the LEGO world? —Frank Filz
   (...) "A Warehouse, Not A Home" by Bett Padgett on "More Than Time". You may find it hard to find (she's a folk singer from Raleigh). The refrain goes: Cause I don't need another rotorooter, electric train set or kerosene stove Compressor, (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general)