 People / 3003
  Re: On Hiatus

(...) Jim, I know Tim well enough to say that it is not the name change that brought him to this decision, it was just the last straw of a long complex chain of events. It isn't that he can't handle negativity or criticism. It is that over a long (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: On Hiatus

I hope that is all it is, I would rather he just take a break than sour over time. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: On Hiatus

(...) As someone who HAS taken a break I can say that it can be quite a good thing, in that it recharges your batteries a bit. It can also remind you that LUGNET is more than just one person, even yourself, because the discussion goes on without you (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.people)