 People / 2983
    Re: The Care and Feedng of Your Trademark (Was: Community Policing...) —Scott Arthur
   (...) Why keep reducing this to personalities? This is about issues - not personalities. Stick to the issues. Forget your relationship with Larry for now. I shall ask again: This is what I don't get. Larry offends people. Larry acts childishly. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The Care and Feedng of Your Trademark (Was: Community Policing...) —Matthew Gerber
   [OK...I'm going to keep my cool here, and not attack Scott, despite my sensabilities crying out for lots of sarcasm, exclamation points and capital letters. I'm just going to point out a couple of facts and leave it at that. I suggest that anyone (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.debate)