 People / 2978
    Re: A flashback from my talkative age —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) Hello Shiri, No, you worry too much about your own image. I consider you to be one of the most colorfull persons on Lugnet, and there is no sarcasm intended as I use the word "colorfull". Have you been too busy to write any good poëms lately ? (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.people)

        Re: A flashback from my talkative age —Shiri Dori
   Hi Manfred, (...) Hmm, I think you're on to something here. Sometimes I worry a lot about what people think of me. But OTOH, individuals who think absolutely nothing at all of what people think, probably do some extremely inappropriate things and (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.people)