 People / 2973
  Re: A flashback from my talkative age

<big snip of...babble :-)> You should all be thankful. I have saved each and every person on Lugnet countless hours of wading thru Shiri posts. Instead of posting all the time now, she just chews my ear off at every opportunity[1]. :-) -Chris [1] (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: A flashback from my talkative age

(...) You - you - gawd! I mean - ugh - well --- :-p Boy, you're gonna get it next time I see you... -Shiri (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.people)