 People / 2884
    Re: Heads are rolling... —Kevin Salm
   (...) This is rotten news, especially if totally unexpected. Perhaps a little time off from work to build with Lego will be in order. :) Hey, now I don't have to feel guilty about bidding against Frank on Ebay; I can consider it doing him a favor (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Heads are rolling... —Frank Filz
   (...) It's not totally unexpected though I had hoped an alternate project would have been kicked off and at least some action to recover the investment of the current project. I will be taking some time to play, but I'm also going to be serious (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.people)