 People / 2868
Re: My latest MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 13:20:26 GMT

In lugnet.people, Carl Watson writes:
For all of those interested...

At 2:07 this afternoon (18/01/02) my wife (Cheryl) gave birth to our son -
Ta'Ziyah David Watson.
...the name is from Ghana & means 'passionate soul'.

3.73kg (8lbs 3oz) - 53cm, born via c-section & he is absolutly beautiful :)
Both mother & child are doing well, & should be home in around a week.
A little brother for Ben & Caja.
...the look of absolute amazement on a 3yo's face :)

Carl

p.s. I will eventually get around to replying to all of my email's.
Just letting you know that I am still here & love hearing from you all.

Carl,

Congrats! Children and a joy, and babies are so awe inspiring.

George