 People / 2790
  Happy Birthday Wishes! Dec. 13 - Dec. 19

Hiya guys! This morning I met someone at school who is, to the day, ten years older than me. (1) Anyway, the whole "Birthday Buddy" issue came back to me (2) and I realized... what would be nicer than a little birthday wish in some corner of the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)