 People / 2790
2789  |  2791
Subject:
Happy Birthday Wishes! Dec. 13 - Dec. 19
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 22:10:34 GMT

Hiya guys!

This morning I met someone at school who is, to the day, ten years older
than me. (1)  Anyway, the whole "Birthday Buddy" issue came back to me (2)
and I realized... what would be nicer than a little birthday wish in some
corner of the lugnet home page? Or the news page? Maybe even something
automated that would update the birthdays every day.

Well, anyway, while the authorities are working on it <grin, nudge... I'm
terrible ain't I>, I'll go ahead and extend my wishes to these week's
brithday folks:

Eric Kingsley (Dec. 13th), Jude Beaudin (the 14th - today!), Kyle D. Jackson
and Wilson Raska (16th), and Manfred Moolhuysen (19th).

So happy birthday, y'all! Cross yer fingers for those rattling presents. ;-)

-Shiri

P.S. While I'm at it, Happy Hannuka everyone... ;-)

(1) It is *so* weird to hang out with people like that!! In Israel most
people go to the army before school, and then work, and take time off... all
before they start college. So a 27-year-old is by *far* more common than a
17-year-old.
(2) http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=31252 ... The results are stored here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/shirid/fun/lugnet_birthdays.xls (PLMK for
any corrections or additions!)