 People / 2770
Re: Question: Is anyone celebrating BYFMTWW this year?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 18:38:43 GMT

In lugnet.people, Scott DeWolf writes:
Is anyone celebrating BYFMTWW this year?

Does it count that I have lots of legos at the office all year?

I have my family - a la minifig (created by my 5 yr old daughter) - on my
monitor. I also have a polybag model on my computer as my "password teaser",
and a window sill with 8 mini-models (collected as Christmas and birthday gifts
from my in-laws).

Alan